25" White Ash Granite Top
4″ or 8″ center faucet drillings
Pre-attached soft white oval vitreous china undermount sink
Ogee profile on front and sink edge
Optional backsplash and sidesplash included (not reflected in overall size)
25″(W) x 22″(D) x ¾”(H)
cUPC logo indicates that our products comply with product standards as laid out in the National Plumbing Code of Canada as well as Provincial plumbing codes.
• Nonporous resistant to heat, scratching, stains, molds and bacteria.
• Will not chip during everyday use.
• Will never fade.
• Natural stone creates depth and character making each granite top unique.
• Plenty of countertop space for regularly used bathroom products.
• Pre-attached vitreous china undermount sink makes for easy countertop cleaning.
• Recommended for 24″ vanities
• Recommended bathroom décor: Traditional to Modern.
• Recommended for mid, dark or vibrant bathroom colour tones.
• Re-seal granite top with granite sealer once a year
• Dust frequently with a clean soft damp rag. Use a stone soap or mild liquid detergent and warm water.
Note: for all other cleaners, follow the instructions on the container. The cleaner should be used at least once a week and more frequently with heavier or usual use.
• Avoid abrasive cleaners or rough cleaning pads and do not use products that contain lemon, vinegar, or other acids.
Using this type of cleaning process will cause the finish to dull.
• Liquid spills such as alcohol, medications, etc. should be cleaned up promptly. Some liquids with high-acid content can etch your vanity top if left for any length of time. Popular products that should be promptly cleaned up are shaving cream, toothpaste, perfume, cologne, nail polish remover, hair coloring, or perm products, shampoo, drain and toilet bowl cleaners.
• Place protective pads on the bottom of any heavy objects such as pottery, appliances or other objects that may scratch the vanity top surface.
• Do not stand or place extremely heavy items on the vanity top.
No videos are currently available for this product. Our videos page is updated regularly. Please check back often for new videos.
Check out our other videos here.